A DAY IN THE LIFE
“Living Naturally You”
Real People Real Answers
1. What’s your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where are you from?
4. What is your occupation?
Fashion designer/ Model
5. How would you describe yourself?
I am an innovative, outgoing, sociable person that is always up for new adventures in life
6. When did you first decide to become natural?
I decided to become natural over two years ago in January 2009
7. If there was one word to describe your style what would it be?
8. Who are some people that inspire you the most?
Tyra Banks, Janelle Monae, Beyonce, and last but not least my mother
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Fashion business mogul
10. What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based lifestyle?
The advice I will give others who wanted to go natural is to be patient and moisture is the key to successful hair growth. To live a more natural based lifestyle you should stay away shampoos that have Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Sodium Laureth Sulfate is an ingredient that can strip your natural moisture from your hair, which makes it dry. Natural hair needs moisture. Any conditioner that is thick and creamy is great for natural hair also.
11. What’s your favorite quote?
" God is good"