Saturday, May 7, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS: EDITION 1



A DAY IN THE LIFE
“Living Naturally You”
Real People Real Answers



1.     What’s your name?
 Safeeyah Amos Ra-el (Safeeyah is muslim meaning pure). 
2.     How old are you?  
I’m 26 years old  
3.     Where are you from?
Chicago, IL.  
4.    What is your occupation?
Student/herbalist.
5.    How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as sweet, wholesome, funny, sometimes quirky, open minded, and creative.
6.    When did you first decide to become natural?
I first decided to become natural in October of 2007 I became vegetarian and I stopped straightening and chemically treating my hair.
      7.   If there was one word to describe your style what would it be?
                  Feminine.
      8.  Who are some people that inspire you the most?
      The people who inspire me the most are those who have strong drive and will power and ones who strive to live beyond the ego.
      9.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
      Lol….that’s a question that has always been hard to answer but if I could be anything it would be a great mother to my children.
10.  What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based lifestyle?
               Go for it! Don’t let anything stop u from being natural not even you.  We are  most beautiful in our natural states.
   
      Bonus : What’s your favorite quote?
      “what lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us”-anonymous 


No comments:

Post a Comment