Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SPECIAL FEATURE!!!!NEW NATURAL ARTIST "Soulfully Rising"



SOULFULLY RISING
“Living Naturally You”
Artist Appreciation
New Natural Stars on the Rise



1.          What is your band and whom is it’s members?
Queen Cleopatra (Solo Artist)
2.          When was this band founded and in what city?
The first group I was in started in 2003 by name of Crew Grrl Order. I am still apart of today and pursuing my solo career in Charlotte N.C.

3.          Why as a band have you decided to promote the natural lifestyle?
I do not try to promote being natural, it’s just me..being me. I don’t feel you have to work hard at being something so simple if it’s truly your way of life.
4.          How would you describe your style?
My style is eclectic and tribal with a fun twist. 
5.          What are some people that inspire you most?
I’m inspired by women such as Diana Ross, Les Nubians and Zap Mama.
6.          What the general mission of your group’s music?
The mission is to enlighten and inspire the mind, body and spirit by invoking pure emotions through sounds.

7.          What are some your accomplishments  and describe in detail some of your most recent performances?
I have many accomplishments, but to narrow it down. I have performed with many hip-hop legions, including shooting a video with MC Lyte, which is profound considering that she is a hip hop icon. I have also been able to do what I love for a living from music to fashion and enjoy the journey that come along with it. The most rewarding aspect of it all is watching my children's talents manifest and being able to understand their desire to create.

8.          Where can we find the bands music?
You can find my music on all over the Internet, in place like iTunes, cdbaby, amazon, etc. You may also view my videos on www.youtube.com/user/CLeoJones76

9.        What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based lifestyle?
Be true to yourself. Don’t do it religiously, do what feels good to you.
             10.        What’s your favorite quote?
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

No comments:

Post a Comment