Monday, July 4, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS : MENS EDITION 2

A DAY IN THE LIFE
“Living Naturally You”
Real People Real Answers

What’s your name?
 

Will R Elston

  How old are you? 



34 years old

  Where are you from? 


  I am from Earth.

  What is your occupation? 


 
LOVING, LIVING AND LAUGHING


 

  How would you describe yourself?



If I had to describe myself in one word I would name it "ME" 

  When did you first decide to grow locs?

I first decided to grow locs when I first saw how all the ladies were digging BUSTA RHYMES locks, at that time I had very very low self esteem because my mother used to call me ugly and my dad called me weird so it stuck with me and I wanted to try the locs in hopes of getting attention(but I Love myself now so I don't need them, but I do like them so im not cutting them.)

If there was one word to describe your style what would it be?

My style is in my description-ME


  Who are some people that inspire you the most?  


Im inspired by Steve Harvey and Brett Farve the most because they showed me that no matter how old you are never let go of your dreams.Im grown already so I am actually living a dream, which is inspiring others and motivating people to go.



  What do you want to be when you grow up? 

I'm grown already so I am actually living a dream, which is inspiring others and motivating people to go higher.


  What advice would you give to others who wanted embrace their individuality ? 



My advice to people who are afraid to be them is simple-THE MORE YOU LIVE TO PLEASE OTHERS  THE MORE YOU'RE DISRESPECTING GOD...Be you.


  What’s your favorite quote?
See above.


No comments:

Post a Comment