Thursday, August 11, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS EDITION 14

A DAY IN THE LIFE
“Living Naturally You”
Real People Real Answers
 What’s your name?
 
My name is Tazia Armstead 
 
How old are you?
 
I am 26 yrs old 
 
Where are you from?
 
Im from Decatur, Ga. Born and Raised. 
 
What is your occupation?
 
I work in Home Healthcare and also own my own business, HoneyChile HairLove

  How would you describe yourself?
 
I would describe myself as Friendly, Warm, Inviting and a natural Nurturer.
 
When did you first decide to become natural?
 
I decided to Go Natural in August of 2009.

  If there was one word to describe your style what would it be?
 
One word to describe my style would be romantic. I love rich colors like purples, golds, browns, blacks and emerald hues.

  Who are some people that inspire you the most?
 
 Some of my inspirations are My mother, India Arie, & Jill Scott. I love them all because they do not conform to society. They do what makes them happy, my mother included.

  What do you want to be when you grow up?
 
lol! When I grow up I would like to inspire others to live a God fearing and happy life. To love the Lord with all of their might and be rich in His blessings.
 

  What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based 
  lifestyle?
 
When going natural, the best advice is to erase what you already know about hair, learn yourself and learn to listen to your hair. Also its a waiting game and you have to be very patient.
 
 

   What’s your favorite quote?
 
My Favorite Quote is "I Love you because God first Loved me"


Thank you for the opportunity! check me out on www.honeychilehairlove.com also www.facebook.com/trulynaturallycoiled

3 comments:

  1. I'm truly loving this site! So many natural beauties. Love your site! I can't wait to see more from you and I would love to have you as a follower of The Style~ Spotlighted at http://wtfash.blogspot.com. Looking forward to connecting with you ;)

    The Other Coco Chanel

    ReplyDelete