Wednesday, August 31, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS EDITION 16

A DAY IN THE LIFE
“Living Naturally You”
Real People Real Answers




What’s your name?
Ashton Janae Terry

How old are you?
17

Where are you from?

Originally from Detroit but I reside in Miami, Fl

 What is your occupation?
Student/Artist/Entrepreneur


How would you describe yourself?
Intelligent, trustworthy, but silly at times



 When did you first decide to become natural?
I was natural most of my life, but I had a perm for a few years. I did my big chop in May 2009.

 If there was one word to describe your style what would it be?

Bohemian


Who are some people that inspire you the most?
Thierry Baptiste, Lena Horne, My Mother, and My Grandmother.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to wear many hats. I want to educate young children in the arts, I want to run my own business selling my artwork and etc., and I want to educate women and men of color on their natural hair.



What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based lifestyle?
Patience. Patience is key.



 What’s your favorite quote?

Ars longa vita brevis (Latin for "Art is long, life is brief")

CHECK OUT THE FOUNDER OF "GIRLS WITH DREADS ARE HOT " HERE !!!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/girlydreads/

No comments:

Post a Comment