Monday, May 30, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS EDITION 4



A DAY IN THE LIFE
“Living Naturally You”
Real People Real Answers




1. What’s your name?  Sesily S. Coleman

2. How old are you?  36 years young :-)

3. Where are you from? I'm a proud native of New Orleans, LA, but I'm a ten year resident of Atlanta, GA

4. What is your occupation?  I'm the founder of The TechEd Consultant, a educational technology company that provides professional development training to both school systems across the country.

5. How would you describe yourself? I'm a hurdler because I can jump over any obstacle that's set in my race...

6. When did you first decide to become natural?  I was a natural all through college, but decided to BC again last year (May 2010).  It's been 1 year of growth (for my hair and for my spirit).

7. If there was one word to describe your style what would it be?   ECLECTIC

8. Who are some people that inspire you the most?  My husband (who will forever be my rock), my children, my very supportive parents, and my very encouraging siblings.

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Seeing that I'm 37, I think I'm pretty grown up already!  lol!  I'm actually living my dream of being a devoted mommie and a black female business owner :-)

10. What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based lifestyle?  
The best advice I can offer is to be true to yourself, no matter what trends or fads the world manages to produce and present to you.  Embrace God's blessings for you life and continue to look to other positive people for inspiration in your life.  Always find the time to pamper yourself because we all deserve that moment of comfort.  God blessed black women with the type of hair that can be manipulated to make us always stand out in ANY crowd...embrace that!


11. What’s your favorite quote?
   "Whatever it is...let it be".  - Jill Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment