Monday, June 6, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS EDITION 5




    1. What’s your name? 
 Erica

 

2. How old are you? 28
 
3. Where are you from? Silver Spring, Maryland 
 
4. What is your occupation? Senior Art Director for Maybelline cosmetics
 
5. How would you describe yourself? I love to laugh and be silly. I have a big heart and I'm all about family. 
 
6. When did you first decide to become natural? In 2001 right before my senior prom. It was a very brave thing to do, but my TWA was well received by my friends. I instantly became unique amongst my friends.
 
7. If there was one word to describe your style what would it be? Free
 
8. Who are some people that inspire you the most?  My little sister, she's 9 and she isn't afraid to speak her mind. My brother-in-law Shawn, his drive and passion to do big things in life always amazes me. 
 
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? I am happy to say that I am what I've always wanted to be when I grew up, which is successful. I smile when I see my work on television or in magazines. I have more in life to accomplish and those things are now what I've set out to achieve. 
 
10. What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based lifestyle? I think it's important to take care of your hair. I didn't when I first started my natural hair journey. It was not until recently that I decided to live a healthier lifestyle inside and out and now I'm beginning to love my hair all over again. 
 
11. What’s your favorite quote?
"You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough"

No comments:

Post a Comment