Monday, June 13, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS EDITION 6

1. What’s your name? Valaira Sa-Ra Smith 

2. How old are you? Ageless 

3. Where are you from? Born in Bronx, New York City but currently reside in Atlanta, Georgia

4. What is your occupation? Actress/Model and Owner of VUE Entertainment which is a Fashion Show and Fashion Event Production Company.

5. How would you describe yourself? I would describe myself as an eccentric woman who is always reinventing herself.
6. When did you first decide to become natural? I decided to go natural in 2007. My then fiancé and soulmate sister encouraged me to go natural, so I took the plunge.

7. If there was one word to describe your style what would it be? Vintage meets Sexy Modern.

8. Who are some people that inspire you the most? Those who inspire me the most are people who defy the programs of society.  For Example Ernestine Shepherd proved you don’t have to be 75 years old unhealthy and helpless.  My Mother proved that you can stop taking diabetes pills just by changing your diet, eating right and exercising. My Husband proved that we are capable of curing ourselves! Also people who live by their own rules and are constantly creating their reality instead of chasing their dreams, inspire me!

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Actually I am what I want to be; however I am always working towards mental growth and being better at who I am.

10. What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based lifestyle? Know that the transition is a mental one more than a physical one. Any type of change requires a change in the mind first and the rest will follow. I would also advise to research as much as possible so that you know what you are getting into and what is required. Stay motivated by following those who made the changed and are maintaining it!

11. What’s your favorite quote? "Achieve Greatness with Limitless Consciousness" - Valaira Sa-Ra Smith. Meaning, when we let go of all mental limitations that has been taught to us since birth, we realize that our limitations are only in our minds.

1 comment:

  1. My soulmate sister, always growing and evolving...love it!

    ReplyDelete