Wednesday, July 20, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS EDITION 11

A DAY IN THE LIFE

“Living Naturally You”

Real People Real Answers
What’s your name?

My name... Aevin Dugas.

 How old are you?

35.

 Where are you from?
Small town called Napoleonville, La.

 What is your occupation?

I work in a family business with women with developmental disabilities


 How would you describe yourself?
My style is just whatever I want, I always liked things that were different, no matte what other people thought!!


 When did you first decide to become natural?

I decided to go natural 12 years ago. I got tired of the chemicals and just stopped!!!

 If there was one word to describe your style what would it be? 
  I would describe myself as kind of unique

Who are some people that inspire you the most?

My mother always taught me to be an individual, so she would be my biggest inspiration. Besides her I love looking at women of the past for everything from fashion, to makeup

 What do you want to be when you grow up?

Lol, since i,m already pretty grown up, I just love giving women advice on how to deal with their natural hair. It truly is a journey to go from chemicals to nothing and I never mind giving my suggestions to help them get through it.

What advice would you give to others who wanted to go natural or live a more natural based lifestyle?

I would say to be patient, learn your type and what your hair likes. Also remember every product or style that works for one, may NOT work for you, even if you think ya,ll have the same hair type. Where you live, medications, genetics, etc all play a part in how your hair responds


 What’s your favorite quote?

My favorite quote would be " I love being a natural sista"!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment