Monday, August 8, 2011

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS MEN'S EDITION 7

A DAY IN THE LIFE
“Living Naturally You”
Real People Real Answers
 What is your name?
 I am A.R. Crown. 
 
How old are you?
 I'm old enough to know what I'm doing and young enough to do it all night.
 
Where are you from?
 I am originally from Augusta, GA and now reside in Atlanta
 
What is your occupation?
 Barber Extraordinaire, Model, Fashion Style and Image Consultant
 
 How would you describe yourself?
  I would describe myself as "FREE!!!" Free in my thinking, free in my beliefs, free to express myself through my style of dress (regardless of the latest fads,) free to not succumb to the latest "group think" opinion, free to wear my hair however I see fit, free to dream, free to inspire, free to be inspired. Just free...to be me!
 
If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
  I do not think "Webster" has found that word yet.
 
 
Who are some people that inspire you the most?
  This person is not famous, but to me, she is everything. My Mother, Gearldine Ross. As a child, she was 44 for at least twelve years straight but I won't hold that against her. Also, as a child, it never seemed as if it was just "our" house. She would always take in relatives who were doing bad and even our own childhood friends who were in bad situations, that was because of her heart of gold. Because she cared. She has taught me to be selfless. To actually extend my hands for the aid of others. She has taught me love and be the man I am today. I can go on forever but yes, she is the most inspirational person I have ever known.
 
What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I grow up I (brace yourselves, it's going to sound funny) would like to be a Father to a son and a great Husband to an honest woman. 
 
What advise would you give someone who is trying to embrace their individuality?
 Go for it! It starts, however, with knowing who "you" are. 
 
What is your favorite quote?
When life knocks you down to your knees, remember you're in the perfect position to pray.
 
 
BONUS: SOME OF CROWN"S WORK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment