Tuesday, January 24, 2012

REAL PEOPLE REAL ANSWERS MEN'S EDITION 10

A DAY IN THE LIFE

“Living Naturally You”

Real People Real Answers


1. What’s your name?

Dezzi Hotep aka Desmond'e






2. How old are you?

I was told I was born on Dec 31, 1977 which makes me thirty-four but its all hearsay.




3. Where are you from?

Wilameania's womb



4. What is your occupation?

Ex vegan chef to the stars now a free spirit




5. How would you describe yourself?

 The Loner.



*

7. If there was one word to describe your style what would it be?

 Misunderstood






8. Who are some people that inspire you the most?

 My higher self :)



9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

 Naked bush man living on the rio grande





10. What advice would you give to others who wanted embrace their individuality ?

 Go within , we came to this Earth with everything we needed. Throw out all your books, videos, forget about idol worship, and LIVE. Meditate you have all the answers.




11. What’s your favorite quote?

 "If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning Good morning at total strangers - Maya Angelou






BONUS: I think most men are not conscious of their hair, its the reason that some of us visit the barber shop to cut it off twice a month. In my own world, brushes, pomades, s curls, clippers, wouldn't exist.






When it comes to my Queens who embrace their natural hair and beauty it makes me feel so good inside. Somehow in this society they have been taught to embrace the image of so called homosexual white men from the roman period, wearing wigs, animal extracted makeup, false nails, stilts, and that saddens me. It's nothing like walking down the street and watching a original queen safe and powerful in her own image, rather than doubtful soon to be Queens balancing to walk and extreme hairstyles. This is not a judgement, just my view, I said soon to be Queen because as long as they are breathing they have the option to change. We all were displaced at some time or another. I know my views may not be popular, but this is REAL PEOPLE, REAL ANSWERS .. Love Dezzi Hotep


No comments:

Post a Comment