Monday, August 1, 2011

Real People Real Answers : Mens Edition 6

A DAY IN THE LIFE
“Living Naturally You”
Real People Real Answers
 What is your name?


 Braxton Pitre. You have to say the full name like "Will Smith, Kenneth Cole, etc." Or just call me Pitre (pronounced "Pee-tree")


How old are you?

  I am Ageless



Where are you from?

  Born and raised in Hot Phoenix, Az. I moved to Florida for a while but I'm back in AZ now.


What is your occupation?
  Youtuber, Entertainer,  Athlete, Minister of Music, Dancer, College Student, Entrepreneur. 




How would you describe yourself?

 I have 2 sides to me for sure!
 Braxton Pitre (or Pitre) is goofy, dramatic, lame, and random.
Braxton|Keith is more of the professional, business type guy that like the luxury of things. 


 
When did you first decide to grow locs?

  Here in Az, most African-American men wear a clean cut fade. When I moved to Florida, it seemed like EVERYBODY (I mean EVERRR-E-BODY) was rockin their natural hair and locs. That grew on me. I said to myself, hair is meant to grow, why would I continue to cut off something God gave me? If God wanted all men with short hair, he wouldn't let it grow past a certain length.
So I been growing my hair since St. Patrick's Day, and started my Loc Journey July 7th 2011 *check me out @ youtube.com/BraxtonPitre *





Loc Journey Part 2
 


If you could describe your style in one word what would it be?

My style is a Urban Luxure


Who are some of the people that inspire you most?


  I 1st give all honor to God then I would say would say my Grandparents. All my friends and subscribers on youtube (Thank You)
And of course Kyles Natural (you are truly an amazing person :)



What do you want to be when you grow up?

 
Mmm a positive inspiration to others without changing who I am or what I stand for. (If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything).



What advise would you give others who wanted to embrace their individuality?


10. I'm fine not being or liking or doing what everybody is doing. So my advice would be to blend out, not in. Look at for thumb fingerprint and remember NOBODY has the same print as you, you are already a unique individual.



What is your favorite quote?

  "Ex Nihilo" from nothing to something .
    

Bonus questions: Because most black men's hair is in its natural state do you think when it comes to self expression it is easier for them to stay true to their "roots"? :) What do you think about women and natural hair ?

Bonus: Of course, as men, that's all we know is being natural (I mean some use Scurl and stuff) but for the most part, we don't add or use all the extra things women do. As I continue thru my loc journey I'm beggining to be more attracted to women love being natural but at the same time change it up .
Braxton "Bubba" Pitre.

No comments:

Post a Comment